Dickinson (3-3, 2-3 CC) 34, McDaniel (3-3, 2-3 CC) 0
What: Centennial Conference (CC) football game
When: Saturday, Oct. 19
Where: Carlisle, Pa.
THE SKINNY STORY
Dickinson finished with a 369-211 advantage in total yards, shutting out McDaniel for a 34-0 victory.
• Nah'shon Godfrey (Baltimore, Md./Baltimore City College) led the Green Terror defense with seven tackles and two pass breakups.
• Perry Stefanelli (Rockville, Md./Good Counsel) led the offense with 69 yards rushing on 13 carries.
FOR THE FOES
• Tim Graham threw for 206 yards on 9 of 17 passing.
• Phillip Butler rushed for 110 yards on 16 carries.
• James Turner led the Red Devil defense with 11 tackles.
THE REST OF THE STORY
• On the third play of the game, Tim Graham found Christopher Longo for a 69-yard touchdown pass down the left sideline for a 7-0 lead just 47 seconds into the game.
• After three short drives that ended in punts, Dickinson drove 51 yards in eight plays. Jeremy Walsh capped the drive with a four-yard run to make it a 14-0 lead with 5:39 to play in the first quarter.
• Another eight-play drive on the Red Devils' next possession pushed the lead to 20-0 on a Philip Butler 22-yard run off the left side with 12:40 remaining in the second quarter.
• Another Butler two-yard run made it 27-0 with 4:52 to play in the period.
• Butler ripped off his third touchdown run on Dickinson's first possession of the second half, cutting down the left side for an 18-yard run and 34-0 lead with 7:06 on the clock.
THE INSIDE STORY
• It was the first time McDaniel had been shut out since Muhlenberg posted a 55-0 win on Sept. 19, 2015.
McDaniel returns to action at home against No. 5 Muhlenberg on Saturday. Game time is 2 p.m.