McDaniel competes at Frank Colden Invitational
What: Men's indoor track and field meet
When: Saturday, Feb. 8
Where: Collegeville, Pa. – Ursinus
THE SKINNY STORY
McDaniel recorded a trio of top-five finishes at the Frank Colden Invitational hosted by Ursinus.
• Rodney Lewis III (Williamsburg, Va./Warhill) finished fourth in the long jump with a personal-best leap of 6.53 meters. His mark is fourth in program history.
• Kevin Monroe (Clarksburg, Md./Clarksburg) finished fifth in the 200 with a personal-best time of 22.96 seconds, which ranks third in the program history. He was also fifth in the 60 with a time of 7.13 seconds. He qualified fifth with a time of 7.17.
FOR THE FOES:
• There were no team scores at the meet.
THE REST OF THE STORY
• Michael Gallagher (Elko, Nev./Elko) posted a 12th-place finish in the 400 with a Centennial Conference (CC)-qualifying time of 52.91 seconds.
• Nick Razze (Pitman, N.J./Pitman) finished seventh in the 60 hurdles with a time of 8.90 seconds. He qualified ninth (9.17 seconds). He was also 20th in the 200 with a personal-best time of 23.90 seconds.
• The 4x200-meter relay of Gallagher, Zachary Stango, Rodney Lewis and Kevin Monroe finished third with a time of 1:33.97. The mark ranks sixth in program history.
• The 4x400-meter relay of Miky Kisi, Stango Roland Agyemang and Razze placed fourth with a time of 3:33.07.
THE INSIDE STORY
• Zachary Stango was 18th in the 400 with a personal-best time of 53.90 seconds.
• Miky Kisi was 19th in the 400 (54.25 seconds).
• Diondre Carter finished 25th in the 60 with a personal-best time of 7.49 seconds.
• Nick Alberto was 32nd in the 60 with a personal-best time of 7.59 seconds.
• Aaron Pray III was 19th in the unseeded 60 with a personal-best time of 8.09 seconds.
• Nick Villareal finished 32nd in the shot put (9.58 meters).
• Collin Wainwright was 33rd in the shot put (personal-best 9.48 meters).
• DeVaughn Smith was 39th in the shot put (personal-best 8.49 meters).
• Collin Shriner was 32nd in the mile (4:52.20).
• Matthew Hutton was 54th in the mile with a personal-best time of 5:30.19.
McDaniel returns to action at the Larry Sharp Invitational hosted by Hagerstown CC on Sunday, Feb. 16.