McDaniel places third of three teams
What: Towson Invitational in men's cross country action
When: Friday, Aug. 30
Where: Cockeysville, Md. – Oregon Ridge Park
THE SKINNY STORY
McDaniel finished third of three teams at the Towson Invitational as the only Division III team in the field. The Green Terror tallied 63 points.
• Jacob Molina (Odenton, Md./Arundel) led the Green Terror with a sixth-place finish with a time of 16:55.1.
FOR THE FOES
• Loyola's Nathan Galloway won the individual title with a time of 16:26.1.
• Lafayette won the team title with 22 points while Loyola had 51 points.
THE REST OF THE STORY
• Wyatt Farace (Owings Mills, Md./McDonogh) finished seventh with a time of 17:11.0.
• Collin Shriner (Frederick, Md./Oakdale) was 16th with a time of 17:48.5.
• Shaun Thompson (Mt. Airy, Md./Glenelg) placed 24th overall with a time of 18:48.8.
• Stephen Porembski (Baltimore, Md./Archbishop Curley) crossed 28th with a time of 19:46.8.
• Kai Samuels (Pasadena, Md./Northeast) was 29th with a time of 19:46.9.
• Evan Lowengrub (Washington, D.C./Woodrow Wilson) crossed 31st with a time of 20:20.2
• Miky Kisi (Baltimore, Md./Archbishop Curley) finished 32nd with a time of 21:08.7.
• Darien London (Essex, Md./Kenwood) was 33rd with a time of 22:44.8.
THE INSIDE STORY
• A total of 33 runners competed at the 5,000-meter distance.
• Jacob Molina's time ranks 10th all-time for the Green Terror on the Oregon Ridge course.
• Wyatt Farace's time ranks 17th all-time at Oregon Ridge.
McDaniel returns to action at its own invitational on Friday. The first race begins at 4:15 p.m.