McDaniel finishes sixth
What: Hornet Harrier in men's cross country action
When: Saturday, Sept. 28
Where: Kernstown Battlefield – Winchester, Va.
THE SKINNY STORY
McDaniel had two runners in the top 16 to finish fourth at the Hornet Harrier at Kernstown Battlefield. The Green Terror recorded 186 points at the 20-team meet.
• Jacob Molina (Odenton, Md./Arundel) led the Green Terror with a fourth-place showing, turning in a time of 19:24.5 on the 6,000-meter course.
FOR THE FOES
• Mary Washington won the team title with 53 points behind two of the top three finishers.
• Jeff Gibson won the individual crown (18:57.6) while Patrick Brown was third for the Eagles (19:21.1).
THE REST OF THE STORY
• Wyatt Farace (Owings Mills, Md./McDonogh) crossed 16th with a time of 20:15.1.
• Shaun Thompson (Mt. Airy, Md./Glenelg) was 47th overall with a time of 21:03.5.
• Collin Shriner (Frederick, Md./Oakdale) placed 49th with a time of 21:05.3.
• Anthony Razze finished 102nd with a time of 22:20.3.
• Kai Samuels was 112th (22:42.0) while Evan Lowengrub was 124th (23:07.0).
• Miky Kisi (145th, 23:58.1), Caleb White (158th, 24:53.5), Darien London (162nd, 25:03.2), Keshawn Greene (167th, 25:44.4), Ricardo Loyola (169th, 26:14.3), Isaiah Williams (167, 31:25.7) and Roland Agyemang (168th, 31:25.9) rounded out the Green Terror competitors.
THE INSIDE STORY
• A total of 193 runners competed at the 6,000-meter distance.
• Jacob Molina turned in the Green Terror's all-time best mark on the course.
• Wyatt Farace's time ranks fourth all-time for the Green Terror at Kernstown.
• Shaun Thompson and Collin Shriner rank 10th and 11th on the course with their times.
• Anthony Razze (14th), Kai Samuels (17th), Evan Lowengrub (21st) and Miky Kisi (23rd) round out all-time top-25 times for McDaniel at Kernstown.
McDaniel returns to action at the Hood College Open on Saturday, Oct. 19. Action begins at 9:30 a.m.