McDaniel finishes fourth
What: Hood College Open in men's cross country action
When: Saturday, Oct. 19
Where: Utica Park – Frederick, Md.
THE SKINNY STORY
McDaniel finished fourth in a field of 15 teams with 142 points at the Hood College Open.
• Jacob Molina (Odenton, Md./Arundel) led the Green Terror with a fourth-place showing, posting a time of 26:27.1.
FOR THE FOES
• Eastern won the team title with 48 points, edging Salisbury by two points.
• The Eagles had the top two finishers, including Bryton Henry, who won with a time of 25:52.4.
THE REST OF THE STORY
• Wyatt Farace (Owings Mills, Md./McDonogh) crossed 23rd with a time of 27:41.1.
• Shaun Thompson (Mt. Airy, Md./Glenelg) was 33rd overall with a time of 28:10.9.
• Anthony Razze finished 39th with a time of 28:21.5.
• Steve Porembski (Eldersburg, Md./Archbishop Curley) placed 64th overall with a time of 30:00.4.
• Evan Lowengrub (Washington, D.C./Woodrow Wilson) crossed 74th with a time of 30:31.9.
• Miky Kisi (Baltimore, Md./Archbishop Curley) rounded out the top seven in 77th place with a time of 30:48.9.
• Matthew Hutton (98th, 33:16.3), Darien London (100th, 33:22.8) and Ricardo Loyola (108th, 33:53.2) rounded out the Green Terror competitors.
THE INSIDE STORY
• A total of 146 runners competed at the 8,000-meter distance.
• Jacob Molina's time ranks second all-time on the Green Terror list at Utica Park.
• Wyatt Farace's time ranks eighth at Utica Park.
• Shaun Thompson ranks 10th on the course.
• Anthony Razze's time is now 12th for the Green Terror at Utica Park.
• Steven Porembski (16th), Evan Lowengrub (22nd) and Miky Kisi (24th) round out all-time top-25 times for McDaniel at Utica Park.
McDaniel returns to action at the Centennial Conference Championship hosted by Gettysburg on Saturday, Nov. 2. Action begins at 11 a.m.