McDaniel finishes seventh
What: Centennial Conference Championship in women's golf action
When: Saturday-Sunday, Apr. 27-28
Where: Conestoga Country Club – Lancaster, Pa.
THE SKINNY STORY
McDaniel finished seventh out of eight teams with a two-day score of 905 at the Centennial Conference championship hosted at Conestoga Country Club. The Green Terror carded a round of 455 on Saturday and 450 on Sunday in wet and windy conditions.
• Kelsey Kirkman (Chesapeake, Va./Norfolk Academy) placed tied for 15th overall with a score of 189, firing a round of 93 on Saturday and carding a 96 on Sunday.
FOR THE FOES
• Gettysburg built a 20-shot lead over the first round to win the team title with a score of 694 (346-348), topping Marymount by 25 strokes.
• Muhlenberg's Aine Filler won the individual championship with a score of 162 (83-79). Her 79 on Sunday was the only sub-80 round over the two days.
THE REST OF THE STORY
• Zoey Nichols (Princess Anne, Md./Washington Academy) finished 28th with a score of 229 (116-113).
• Allison Isidore (Montclair, N.J./Montclair) was 30th overall with a two-day score of 242 (123-119).
• Sera McClintock (West Chester, Pa./West Chester East) rounded out the Green Terror competitors with a score of 245 (123-122).
THE INSIDE STORY
• Allison Isidore's 36-hole score of 242 was a career best.