McDaniel competes at Coach I Open
What: Women's indoor track and field meet
When: Saturday, Jan. 25
Where: Lancaster, Pa. – Franklin & Marshall
THE SKINNY STORY
McDaniel turned in a pair of top-10 all-time performances to lead the way at Coach I Open hosted by Franklin & Marshall.
• Megan O'Neill (Mt. Airy, Md./South Carroll) turned in a 10th-place finish in the 800. Her personal-best time of 2:30.33 not only bettered her conference-qualifying time but also ranks sixth in program history.
• Yasmine Kabwasa McGuire (Columbus, Ga./St. John's Catholic Prep) placed 14th in the long jump with a personal-best jump of 4.77 meters. The conference-qualifying leap ranks eighth in program history. She also posted a personal-best, conference-qualifying time of 11.05 seconds to finish 32nd in the 60 hurdles.
FOR THE FOES:
• There were no team scores at the meet.
THE REST OF THE STORY
• Megan Mesick (Fredericksburg, Va./Chancellor) bettered her PR and CC-qualifying time with a 19th-place finish and time of 2:34.37 in the 800.
• Gabby Collins (Indian Head, Md./North Point) placed 13th in the 60 with a time of 8.41 seconds.
• Renee Dupre (Hagerstown, Md./Smithsburg) was 27th in the 60 hurdles with a time of 10.72 seconds.
• Priscilla Owusu (Bowie, Md./Parkdale) bettered her personal best in the 60 with a time of 8.90 seconds to finish 31st in the field.
• The 4x200-meter relay of Rachel Dixon, Sarah Case, Owusu and Collins finished 11th with a time of 1:57.80.
• The distance medley relay of Megan O'Neill, Collins, Julia Murphy and Mesick was 12th with a time of 13:53.00.
THE INSIDE STORY
• Sarah Case was 32nd in the shot put (9.93 meters).
• Abby Gonzalez placed 46th with a personal-best time in the 800 (2:55.44).
• Renee Dupre was also 42nd in the 200 (32.34 seconds).
• Bailey Mullen placed 43rd in the 200 (32.43 seconds).
• Mackenzie Meyer was 43rd in the 400 (1:17.25).
• Anna Persick finished 44th in the 400 (1:19.83).
McDaniel returns to action at the Bison Open hosted by Bucknell on Friday and Saturday.